What you’ll need…
- ½ cup coconut butter/ manna
- ¼ cup + 1 Tbs. grass-fed collagen protein
- 1 Tbs. honey (local raw is what we use)
- 1 Tbs. coconut oil
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- Pinch of Real or Sea Salt
How you make ‘em:
- Line a baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper or grease a silicon mold with coconut oil.
- In a bowl, combine the coconut butter and collagen, add the honey. When collagen is added the mixture will become slightly crumbly.
- Add the coconut oil, which will help “pull together” the mixture. If necessary, add 1 or 2 teaspoons of coconut oil.
- Add the vanilla and a pinch of salt.
- Transfer the mixture to the baking sheet and form into a square with your hands. Score the squares with a knife to create small bars or put in a silicon candy molds to make fun shapes.
- Chill in fridge until firm, about 30 minutes.