- 1c Nut milk
- 1/4c Coconut milk
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1-2 Shots of espresso
- Grated nutmeg for topping
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
How to make it:
- In a small saucepan, mix together the milks. Gently heat the milk mixture while stirring until it reaches the desired temperature.
- Remove from heat and stir in the honey to taste and the vanilla.
- The milk can be steamed with an espresso machine if you have one, or you can froth it with a hand blender by gently and very carefully lifting the blender to the surface while it's running to form bubbles.
- Pour the mixture into a tall glass. Sprinkle nutmeg on top.
Retrieved from the book Internal Bliss.